Police are appealing for witnesses following an incident on a bus travelling from Norwich to Harleston last week. A male and a female, aged in their late teens, were waiting for a bus at Norwich Bus Station on Surrey Street at approximately 5.45pm on Wednesday 21 September 2016 when a man became verbally abusive. The victims then travelled on the 6.10pm Anglia Bus to Harleston where the same man continued to make abusive comments. Anyone who may have witnessed the incident at the bus station, or anyone who may have been travelling on the 6.10pm bus service from Norwich...Read More
Claim that £3 million for affordable housing potentially lost in Norwich in just six months A Green Party county councillor has voiced concerns that Norwich may be losing out on money for affordable housing because developers are providing misleading estimates of the level of profit their schemes can make. Councillor Andrew Boswell will ask Norwich City Council at its meeting this evening to develop tighter rules for developers to ensure that they provide affordable housing in new developments. Cllr Boswell said “In Norwich, developers should be providing 33% affordable housing on sites of 10 new homes or more. However,...Read More
- Halloween themed walking tours return
- New York’s Reverend Billy returns to the UK in October for a radical mix of passion and politics
- Norwich Western Link scheme to be discussed in public.
- Call for more adopters as National Adoption Week gets underway
- An exclusive interview: Hamlet – The Glyndebourne Opera